Heart_ B.N. Mbumbe

 


HEART 

Written by B.N. Mbumbe

Why are you such a traitor?

Why did you sell me to stranger?

You made me to fall in love with stranger 

When you didn't even know him

You told mind to tell me to say yes 

When you know very well that mind cause trouble.


You made me lose control of my self .

Now I can't balance my scale 

A stranger is having power over me

Because of you damn heart 💓💓

It feels like am failing on the cliff.

A clief where there is no water to fall on but there are rocks to fall on

This is all because of you 

It's fells like am under the volcanoes

It feels like like there are tornadoes  in my life

It feels like there is a storm in my life 

Heart I feel floods in my life . 

It feels like like there's an earthquake where  everything die 

This is what happening in my life 

Because of you traitor 

I don't see my self forgiving you.


Short Note:

Heart is a poem written by B.N. Mbumbe, in 2021. The poem is centered on love. It shows how the poetic personnel fell in a deep emotion of love for a strange person. Wow! This poem becomes so romantic, when the poetic personnel says, “now I can't balance my scale..." that can be seen in stanza two of the poem.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post