I miss You_ Emad Tantawy

I MISS YOU



 It hurts me that you are no longer with me

I miss your morning, your laugh, your tea

I miss your warmth and the touch of your hand

You make me feel safe and make me free

I lived  believe that you are my homeland

So look in my eyes after you.  what do you see !!  ?

Strange I am without you

I do not know what to do 

I look for your eyes in the faces of women

ask where you are and where you go

the days do not pass in your absence

the hour hand is slow

How do I get you back to me.  I do not know

I love you

and I can't forget

Warm your eyes in the cafe while you are sit

Your cheek that was always flowering

You were pure love without lust

It has not been repeated among humans in the present or in the past

Time has always been enough of the pain of separation

but time in your story failed to do so

and your love increased in me more and more

I do not know what to do... 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post