Nymph by Emad Tantawy

Nymph
A poem by Emad Tantawy


 I found something honest in your eye

 more honest than what is in the eyes of all girls

 when they describe paradise filled with palaces

 and beautiful morning and sunshine

 and angels that rotate with cups

 and rivers of honey or wine

 and I was just wondering and saying Wow. Paradise!!

 I'd say that saying them a lot is nice

 at that time I slept fascinated and bewitched

 but despite their description. I saw paradise in your light

 and in your childish laughter. quiet

 and in the gentleness of your cheeks

 true, they described it exactly

 and very well too

 but I swear to you sweetheart

 there has never been a girl like you

 In Heaven is your warmth

 and your goodness was sweetening it

 I swear to you and I am in it

 my heaven was not sweet except because you are in it

 I did not like it before meeting you

 and I couldn't live in it

 heaven was hard for me to live in without you

 even if I own it

 elone in it made it dry paradise

 although I have met many girl

 but my life in Heaven wasn't well

 I have lived in it strange

 until I met you and loved you

 and i felt mercy

   and my feeling is that I am your home

 you dwelt inside me, and my heart was yours room

 I loved you without realizing it

 fascinated by the sincerity of your feeling

 your satisfaction with everything, even my faults

 give me a feeling that I am all your world

 only then did I feel that this was paradise

 and bliss is our meeting...

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post